Saturday, June 26, 2010

Let's give this a try...

I don't think I am good at blogging. I've tried it multiple times. Diet blogs, travel blogs, blog blogs.... I am either just too lazy, too unmotivated, or too busy (probably all three), and if you know me well then you know I hate any picture if I am in it.

But as of June 21, 2010, I made a big move. Actually, I made the biggest move I've ever made in my life. I went from my comfortable little niche on the island of Galveston - where I have been for 5 years- to this large, busy, awesome island called Manhattan. I am now more than a thousand miles away from my entire family and the state where I have spent all of my 28 years so that I can embrace the hot dog stands, tiny apartments (mine's no exception!), and subway system. So...in order to stay in touch with my loved ones (and because I suspect a lot of things that will now go on while here probably should be documented), I decided to start this blog. Before I officially get started, I feel I should personally and preemptively apologize in advance if I suck at this (yes, Mom, I said suck). My entries may be spaced out too much or not enough. I may ramble on incessantly. I dunno. We will see. Either way...

Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment